Back on board (still in Stockton)



We spent Tuesday getting back to the boat and settling in again.  Although we’ve only been away for a few days it feels like far longer. It’s probably because we went to Norway for the weekend to see Matthew in Oslo.  We had a brilliant time there and had the same heatwave that England seemed to have over the weekend.  I'm not going to write about our trip as that is not the point of this blog; however, I wanted to include this picture.  I still like to learn at least one new thing every day and on Saturday I learnt that there are such things as dry ski-jumps.  I suppose it’s obvious if you think about it - they need to practise all year round.  This guy was about 10 years old so had a lot of guts.

Back to cruising tomorrow as we head for Napton on the Hill and Braunston – places we haven’t been to since the end of last year soon after we moved on board full time.

Here are a few pictures at random from our trip to Oslo.



No comments: